locked Release 2.50.1 - Clicking on a Called call sign does not Enable TX in Wsjtx

Greg Foster

I have just installed release 2.50.1 and I am running WSJTX 2.2.2 and when I click on a call sign that is calling me (Red) either in the call sign window or the list of stations that are calling me it changes the “active” call sign in WSJTX but does not turn on Enable TX. Whereas if I click on a station CQing it changes the active call sign in WSJTX and turns on Enable Call sign. Is this by design and if not is it configurable and where?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

Michael Black

It's buy design in WSJT-X -- JTAlert does not control that.

JTDX on the other hand does enable TX on those.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 11:20:56 AM CDT, Greg Foster <greg.foster@...> wrote:

I have just installed release 2.50.1 and I am running WSJTX 2.2.2 and when I click on a call sign that is calling me (Red) either in the call sign window or the list of stations that are calling me it changes the “active” call sign in WSJTX but does not turn on Enable TX. Whereas if I click on a station CQing it changes the active call sign in WSJTX and turns on Enable Call sign. Is this by design and if not is it configurable and where?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 2:20 am, Greg Foster wrote:

I have just installed release 2.50.1 and I am running WSJTX 2.2.2 and when I click on a call sign that is calling me (Red) either in the call sign window or the list of stations that are calling me it changes the “active” call sign in WSJTX but does not turn on Enable TX. Whereas if I click on a station CQing it changes the active call sign in WSJTX and turns on Enable Call sign. Is this by design and if not is it configurable and where?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

JTAlert cannot control the enable Tx behavior of WSJT-X in response to a callsign click. WSJT-X, by design, doesn't support that form of automation in its interface api.

de Laurie VK3AMA