From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of robert dorbecker
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 09:26 PM
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] RED letters call

What causes the callsign to be in red letters in attached screenprint? I can't find any documentation.

Bob N5DWW

Attachments:

·        red letters.bmp

Michael Black

That image didn't come through.

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 10:36:53 PM CDT, robert dorbecker <dorbecker@...> wrote:

What causes the callsign to be in red letters in attached screenprint? I can't find any documentation.

Bob N5DWW

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/03/2020 2:38 pm, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
That image didn't come through.

de Mike W9MDB
Mike,

The image posted, all 15.6MB of it for a single .bmp file (ouch!)

On 24/03/2020 1:26 pm, robert dorbecker wrote:
What causes the callsign to be in red letters in attached screenprint? I can't find any documentation.

Bob N5DWW
That's the default coloring of the VE Province Alert.

You can quickly see what colours you have set and what Alerts are enabled on the "Alert Types" window . Use the F1 hotkey or the "View -> Alert Types Summary Window".

eg.

de Laurie VK3AMA