Rebuild Alert Database

Jim Denneny

I am trying to focus on alerts for new band-entities for DeSoto Challenge, I am at 2448 in my pursuit for 2500 award. I have attempted to rebuild Alert database. There does not appear to be a choice that specifically looks for Wanted DXCC by individual band.  I am not sure that "Wanted DXCC" choice accomplishes my need.  I am at the top of DXCC Honor Roll already and trying to focus on missing entities by band.  Is there an Alert rebuild that accomplishes my search?  I have not seen any alert in a long time which makes me suspicious that Wanted DXCC accomplishes my wish.

Jim K7EG

Michael Black

Mike W9MDB
Inline image

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 12:30:35 PM CST, Jim Denneny <57jndenneny@...> wrote:

I am trying to focus on alerts for new band-entities for DeSoto Challenge, I am at 2448 in my pursuit for 2500 award. I have attempted to rebuild Alert database. There does not appear to be a choice that specifically looks for Wanted DXCC by individual band.  I am not sure that "Wanted DXCC" choice accomplishes my need.  I am at the top of DXCC Honor Roll already and trying to focus on missing entities by band.  Is there an Alert rebuild that accomplishes my search?  I have not seen any alert in a long time which makes me suspicious that Wanted DXCC accomplishes my wish.

Jim K7EG

Joe Subich, W4TV

The "By individual Mode (JT9, JT65, FT8, FT4)" is not necessary.
Any of the four options for mode will still provide an alert
when any new band/country is decoded. DXCC Challenge (DeSoto
Cup) does not recognize band/mode/countries only band/countries
on 160-6 meters.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-11-24 1:34 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Mike W9MDB
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 12:30:35 PM CST, Jim Denneny <57jndenneny@comcast.net> wrote:
I am trying to focus on alerts for new band-entities for DeSoto Challenge, I am at 2448 in my pursuit for 2500 award. I have attempted to rebuild Alert database. There does not appear to be a choice that specifically looks for Wanted DXCC by individual band.  I am not sure that "Wanted DXCC" choice accomplishes my need.  I am at the top of DXCC Honor Roll already and trying to focus on missing entities by band.  Is there an Alert rebuild that accomplishes my search?  I have not seen any alert in a long time which makes me suspicious that Wanted DXCC accomplishes my wish.
Jim K7EG

Jim Denneny

Thanks Joe.   zm only chasing band-entity.  You answered my question in the affirmative

Jim K7EG

Jim Denneny

Thanks Michael