See Help -> WSJTX UDP Setup

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-01 11:01 AM, r.zimnoch@online.de wrote:
I have used WSJT-X with JTAlert V 2.16.17 for a long time without any problems. An update to a higher version (v 2.50.1 or 2.50.2) of JTAlert had the consequence that the function "last QSO API" UDP port 2333 no longer send datas. A back to V2.16.17 was successful. Is this known or is it due to my PC configuration?
(google translator message)

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/07/2021 1:01 am, r.zimnoch@... wrote:
I have used WSJT-X with JTAlert V 2.16.17 for a long time without any problems. An update to a higher version (v 2.50.1 or 2.50.2) of JTAlert had the consequence that the function "last QSO API" UDP port 2333 no longer send datas. A back to V2.16.17 was successful. Is this known or is it due to my PC configuration?

The Last QSO function has not changed for many versions. The code in 2.50.2 is identical to the code in 2.16.17. Since the new 2.50.x releases are not working that suggest to me that your PC Protection software is likely interfering with the operation of the 2.50.x versions. Check your protection software to see if it is blocking JTAlert. You may have to enable override for JTAlert or alter firewall settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA