locked Problem with JTalert 2.50.8


Michel
 

Hello,
Since auto installation of JTalert 2.50.8, and update of windows desktop runtime 5.0.12 win 64 i have an error message which appears.




I have been using JTA for a long time, this is the first time this has happened.
My setup;



‎Je signale que la version 2.50.7 fonctionne bien sans aucun problème.‎
‎Il n’y a que moi ou quelqu’un qui a cela.‎
How is the solution.
Thanks 73 ‎


HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
 

On 27/11/2021 2:33 am, Michel wrote:
Hello,
Since auto installation of JTalert 2.50.8, and update of windows desktop runtime 5.0.12 win 64 i have an error message which appears.




I have been using JTA for a long time, this is the first time this has happened.

Michel,

Sorry you're having this problem. At this time this is the only report I have of this.

When this happens, does it occur on the first decodes from WSJTX or does it occur at a later time? That is, does JTAlert behave normally displaying callsigns/alerts and fails at some random time or does JTAlert never display callsigns/alerts and crashes on the first decode from WSJTX?

de Laurie VK3AMA


David Ross
 

Also had the same error here twice while JTAlert was behaving normally displaying callsigns/alerts and failed at random times. Did a restart of the pc about 20 minutes ago and no error yet....

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 4:38 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 27/11/2021 2:33 am, Michel wrote:
Hello,
Since auto installation of JTalert 2.50.8, and update of windows desktop runtime 5.0.12 win 64 i have an error message which appears.




I have been using JTA for a long time, this is the first time this has happened.

Michel,

Sorry you're having this problem. At this time this is the only report I have of this.

When this happens, does it occur on the first decodes from WSJTX or does it occur at a later time? That is, does JTAlert behave normally displaying callsigns/alerts and fails at some random time or does JTAlert never display callsigns/alerts and crashes on the first decode from WSJTX?

de Laurie VK3AMA


--


HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
 

On 27/11/2021 8:53 am, David Ross wrote:
Also had the same error here twice while JTAlert was behaving normally displaying callsigns/alerts and failed at random times. Did a restart of the pc about 20 minutes ago and no error yet....

David VA3MJR

Tnx David. Was the error line number the same, 38993 ?

de Laurie VK3AMA


David Ross
 

Yes, line 38993.

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 5:01 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 27/11/2021 8:53 am, David Ross wrote:
Also had the same error here twice while JTAlert was behaving normally displaying callsigns/alerts and failed at random times. Did a restart of the pc about 20 minutes ago and no error yet....

David VA3MJR

Tnx David. Was the error line number the same, 38993 ?

de Laurie VK3AMA


--


Michel
 

Hello Laurie,
Thanks for answering.
Yes when i start JTA 2.50.8 everything works perfectly.
The callsigns are displayed normaly in the Rx window.
After a few minutes the error appears, it is always line 38993.
I reboot the PC, it is the same, the error returns later after a random time.
I go back on version 2.50.7 no problem works perfectly.
73 Michel



David Ross
 

Laurie,

Same error again twice today. Line 38993

Line 38993

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 5:09 p.m., David Ross wrote:
Yes, line 38993.

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 5:01 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 27/11/2021 8:53 am, David Ross wrote:
Also had the same error here twice while JTAlert was behaving normally displaying callsigns/alerts and failed at random times. Did a restart of the pc about 20 minutes ago and no error yet....

David VA3MJR

Tnx David. Was the error line number the same, 38993 ?

de Laurie VK3AMA


--

--


David Ross
 

Laurie,

Rebooted the pc after the 2nd error. About 3 minutes later after restarting JTAlert it happened for a third time. Have reverted to JTA 2.50.7

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-27 3:52 p.m., David Ross wrote:
Laurie,

Same error again twice today. Line 38993

Line 38993

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 5:09 p.m., David Ross wrote:
Yes, line 38993.

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-26 5:01 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 27/11/2021 8:53 am, David Ross wrote:
Also had the same error here twice while JTAlert was behaving normally displaying callsigns/alerts and failed at random times. Did a restart of the pc about 20 minutes ago and no error yet....

David VA3MJR

Tnx David. Was the error line number the same, 38993 ?

de Laurie VK3AMA


--

--

--


HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
 

On 28/11/2021 9:07 am, David Ross wrote:

Rebooted the pc after the 2nd error. About 3 minutes later after restarting JTAlert it happened for a third time. Have reverted to JTA 2.50.7

David VA3MJR

David,

Was this happening on a very busy band? If so what sort of decode count were you experiencing per period, 40, 50, 60?

de Laurie VK3AMA


David Ross
 

The last receive cycle count prior to the 3rd error was 16.

David VA3MJR

On 2021-11-27 5:53 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 28/11/2021 9:07 am, David Ross wrote:

Rebooted the pc after the 2nd error. About 3 minutes later after restarting JTAlert it happened for a third time. Have reverted to JTA 2.50.7

David VA3MJR

David,

Was this happening on a very busy band? If so what sort of decode count were you experiencing per period, 40, 50, 60?

de Laurie VK3AMA


--