Topics

locked Problem N3FJP and upload to log.

Patrick Moonen

Hello,

Program has always worked fine over API 1100 from ACLog.  Installed the latest version 2.16.17 and my upload over API 1100 is no longer possible.  Have already removed both ACLog and JTAlert but has not given a fix.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

Fred Roberts

Hey Pat!
      Have you double checked in WSJT-x on the Settings>Reporting tab to be sure that the UDP server address....127.0.0.1 and server number 1100 are populated and that all 3 check boxes are checked?
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:21 AM Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...> wrote:
Hello,

Program has always worked fine over API 1100 from ACLog.  Installed the latest version 2.16.17 and my upload over API 1100 is no longer possible.  Have already removed both ACLog and JTAlert but has not given a fix.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

David De Coons

If Pat is using JTAlert he does not need WSJT-X to report direct to N3FJP. WSJT-X reports to JTAlert. JTAlert then logs to N3FJP.

Working fine here.

Pat, feel free to email me direct and I can assist via TeamViewer. My email is good on QRZ.

73

Dave wo2x

      Have you double checked in WSJT-x on the Settings>Reporting tab to be sure that the UDP server address....127.0.0.1 and server number 1100 are populated and that all 3 check boxes are checked?

Fred

WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:21 AM Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...> wrote:

Hello,

Program has always worked fine over API 1100 from ACLog.  Installed the latest version 2.16.17 and my upload over API 1100 is no longer possible.  Have already removed both ACLog and JTAlert but has not given a fix.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

Patrick Moonen

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 04:07 PM, David De Coons wrote:
wo2x
Dave i send mail

David De Coons

I received the email and responded with my contact info. We can use Skype or Facetime.

73
Dave wo2x