Topics

locked Outgoing texts

Michael Black

I asked about this before but thought it might have got lost in the noise...

Think we could get our outgoing text messages added to the "Received Msgs" window?  Some conversations are getting a bit detailed and need to see what was said.

Mike W9MDB

KL7NW

It would also be nice if you could copy text in the receive window to paste somewhere else.

John Gieringer

On Oct 19, 2020, at 10:46 PM, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

I asked about this before but thought it might have got lost in the noise...

Think we could get our outgoing text messages added to the "Received Msgs" window?  Some conversations are getting a bit detailed and need to see what was said.

Mike W9MDB

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/10/2020 2:46 pm, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Think we could get our outgoing text messages added to the "Received Msgs" window?  Some conversations are getting a bit detailed and need to see what was said.

Mike W9MDB
Mike,

That and much more will be coming with the new TextMessages window currently being worked on. You will see it first via the Test Team group.

On 20/10/2020 9:45 pm, KL7NW wrote:
It would also be nice if you could copy text in the receive window to paste somewhere else.

John Gieringer

There is an option for that already.

That just puts the most recent message in the clipboard and not the entire contents.

Mike W9DMB

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:17:54 AM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 20/10/2020 9:45 pm, KL7NW wrote:
It would also be nice if you could copy text in the receive window to paste somewhere else.

John Gieringer

There is an option for that already.

de Laurie VK3AMA

KL7NW

Laurie,

I had not seen this setting yet!  There are so many options in this program it’s hard to find them all!

Thanks,

John KL7NW

It would also be nice if you could copy text in the receive window to paste somewhere else.

John Gieringer

There is an option for that already.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jamie GOLLY

Laurie, thank you so much for all that you do!!!

Jamie
K6NGN

On Oct 20, 2020, at 8:41 AM, KL7NW <john.kl7nw@...> wrote:

Laurie,

I had not seen this setting yet!  There are so many options in this program it’s hard to find them all!

Thanks,

John KL7NW

It would also be nice if you could copy text in the receive window to paste somewhere else.

John Gieringer

There is an option for that already.

<image001.png>

de Laurie VK3AMA