locked Opening Multiple Callsign Windows

Patrick Hung

Where do I go to open more callsign window "panes" than just two? I have two right now, and would like perhaps two more to show additional alerts. There is no such option under the "hamburger" settings menu.

Thanks.

Patrick - W6AJR

Michael Black

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, July 15, 2021, 09:48:49 AM CDT, Patrick Hung <pathung@...> wrote:

Where do I go to open more callsign window "panes" than just two? I have two right now, and would like perhaps two more to show additional alerts. There is no such option under the "hamburger" settings menu.

Thanks.

Patrick - W6AJR

Patrick Hung

Where and how do I trigger that window? I can't find it.

Patrick - W6AJR

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/07/2021 11:07 am, Patrick Hung wrote:
Where and how do I trigger that window? I can't find it.

Patrick - W6AJR
Click the gear icon or press F2 when the window is active (has focus). This is not new, it has been that way since 2.50.0 for all the windows introduced with that version. Alternatively, activate the Callsigns window and press F1 then read the help file, "Standard Window Functionality" section.

de Laurie VK3AMA