locked On top

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
JTAlert (version 2.50.1) does not remember the "on top" settings. Of course I press the "save" button once I have set it.
I always need to go back to the settings so it works as I want it to.
Using Win10.

Any hint ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/07/2021 8:24 pm, Paul F6EXV wrote:
JTAlert (version 2.50.1) does not remember the "on top" settings. Of course I press the "save" button once I have set it.
I always need to go back to the settings so it works as I want it to.
Using Win10.

Any hint ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

First, I suggest you update to JTAlert 2.50.2 otherwise eventually you will have problems when Microsoft automatically updates the NET 5 Desktop Runtime to their defective 5.0.7 release.

Regarding the On Top settings not being remembered, see the Help File., "Troubleshooting -> Setting Changes Not Remembered" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA