Topics

locked odbcji32.dll

jmajka@...

After jtalert loads and connects to pskreporter, I get the error message

"Unable to connect to obdcji32.dll"

My.net framework is up-to-date.

I'm running win8 and the problem started after an automatic update.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/02/2020 4:50 am, jmajka@... wrote:
After jtalert loads and connects to pskreporter, I get the error message

"Unable to connect to obdcji32.dll"

My.net framework is up-to-date.

I'm running win8 and the problem started after an automatic update.

OM (Name? Callsign?),

JTAlert never connects to PSKReporter. WSJT-X does and then only when enabled. Your fault is not related to PSKReporter

A Google search of "Unable to connect to obdcji32.dll" will help you find a solution to this Windows problem (it is not a JTAlert fault).
Very likely you will need to install the "Microsoft Access Database Engine Redistributable"

de Laurie VK3AMA

jmajka@...

Deleted then reinstalled ACCESS. That did it. Thank you. 73 John

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/02/2020 10:55 am, jmajka@... wrote:
Deleted then reinstalled ACCESS. That did it. Thank you. 73 John

John,

Thanks for the update. Good to hear your now working.

de Laurie VK3AMA