Topics

Not logging

John

Just setup a new PC, WSJT ver 2.2.2, Log4OM V1 (1.41) and JTAlert, 2.16.14.

All is working well except the logging

I must be missing something simple in the settings.

Everything worked well on the old PC (except the PC)

Suggestions please

tnx

73,

John

Look at the path in the bottom of the Log4OM window and ensure JTAlert is pointing at the same file.

Probably have different paths.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 10:19:26 PM CST, John <k4ag@...> wrote:

Just setup a new PC, WSJT ver 2.2.2, Log4OM V1 (1.41) and JTAlert, 2.16.14.

All is working well except the logging

I must be missing something simple in the settings.

Everything worked well on the old PC (except the PC)

Suggestions please

tnx

73,

John

John

Hi Michael

It appears that the path is correct, here's what I have

 And if I read it correctly the log test seems to be OK yet it's not logging to the log book but is logging to wsjt.log correctly

Any idea what might be stopping it

Thanks for your help

73

John