Not getting B4 call signs to change color

Brad@...

Edited

I’m using the new JT alert 2.5 and for some reason that I cannot figure out in the callsign window all the worked before call signs do not change their background color and font color as I set up. They say  B4 after the call sign, It’s just that the background and font color don’t change. Any suggestions to sort this out would be appreciated.

brad, KF0CUD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/04/2021 4:52 am, Brad@... wrote:
I’m using the new JT alert 2.5 and for some reason that I cannot figure out in the callsign window all the worked before call signs do not change their background color and font color as I set up. They say  B4 after the call sign, It’s just that the background and font color don’t change. Any suggestions to sort this out would be appreciated.

brad, KF0CUD

What color are they showing, is it always the same color or does it vary?
Post an image of the Callsigns window (NOT your entire desktop) showing the incorrect coloring.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Brad@...

I'll get you a screen shot but it's always the same color (orange)....
Brad

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/04/2021 5:21 am, Brad@... wrote:
I'll get you a screen shot but it's always the same color (orange)....
Brad
OK.
What Alert is set to use Orange? Have a look at the "Alert Types Summary Window", it will show you quickly what Alert is triggering the orange coloring. Once you know that, check the settings for that Alert, you will likely find that you have the "Ignore B4" option enabled.

Let me know what you find.

de Laurie VK3AMA