Topics

No spots displayed

Rudolf Schaffer

Hello,

Since 14h, no new spots for hb9ari are displayed.

Internet connection is ok, PSK reports are ok too.

What i'm doing wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

73, Rudi, HB9ARI

Rudolf Schaffer

Now, the delay is ~4h, it's time to close JTDX...

73 QRO, Rudi

Le 25.03.2020 à 07:31, Rudolf Schaffer a écrit :
Hello,

Since 14h, no new spots for hb9ari are displayed.

Internet connection is ok, PSK reports are ok too.

What i'm doing wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

73, Rudi, HB9ARI

Rudolf Schaffer

Sorry, not JTDX, but spotting to HamSpots.net.

Le 25.03.2020 à 16:40, Rudolf Schaffer a écrit :
Now, the delay is ~4h, it's time to close JTDX...

73 QRO, Rudi

Le 25.03.2020 à 07:31, Rudolf Schaffer a écrit :
Hello,

Since 14h, no new spots for hb9ari are displayed.

Internet connection is ok, PSK reports are ok too.

What i'm doing wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

73, Rudi, HB9ARI

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/03/2020 2:40 am, Rudolf Schaffer wrote:
Now, the delay is ~4h, it's time to close JTDX...

73 QRO, Rudi

What version of JTAlert are you running?
Do you have spotting to HamSpots enabled in JTAlert?

Looking at the spot data on HamSpots, you don't appear to be spotting to HamSpots from JTAlert. I see only PSKReporter spots from you.

PSKReporter spots are not totally reliable as often the feed from PSKReporter gets interrupted or PSKReporter  itself is experiencing delays in producing spots.

During periods of high Server load, HamSpots will discard the
FT8 PSKReporter spots and only display JTAlert FT8 spots.

If you want to
reliably see your outgoing spots use JTAlert for spotting.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Rudolf Schaffer

Laurie,

Thank you for your answer.

What version of JTAlert are you running?

--I've installed few days ago JTAlert 2.16.1

Do you have spotting to HamSpots enabled in JTAlert?
--Yes, the Send Spots to HamSpots.net is activated.

Looking at the spot data on HamSpots, you don't appear to be spotting to HamSpots from JTAlert. I see only PSKReporter spots from you.

--I've one instance of JTDX (v2.0.1-rc117, may be not a compatible version...) running without JTAlert but with spotting to PSKReporter activated in it

  and i can see my spots ok.

PSKReporter spots are not totally reliable as often the feed from PSKReporter gets interrupted or PSKReporter  itself is experiencing delays in producing spots.

-- For the moment, delays are in the order of few minutes, not 4 to 14 hours.

   I tried to select the bands i'm listening now (6, 20, 30 and 40m) with FT8 mode but i'm not able to do this choice with HamSpots but ok 100% with PSKreporter.

During periods of high Server load, HamSpots will discard the
FT8 PSKReporter spots and only display JTAlert FT8 spots.

--I'm using pskreporter.info, nothing found for PSKreporter in Hamspots ?

  Just few minutes ago, i get a 8h delay for my spots to HamSpots.net

If you want to
reliably see your outgoing spots use JTAlert for spotting.

--In the past, all was ok with JTAlert and HamSpots.net , but till few days, i'm trying to get the same results, but no success.

73 QRO

Rudi, HB9ARI