Topics

locked No Sound

sv1hep@...

Hi
I'm switch from ver 2.15.0 to 2.15.6
I have try any combination without success to bring the sound back. Restart JTAlert- reinstall - reboot - etc.
The sound has been lost in the deep space.
My PC has the default sound card. HD VIA Audio. My IC-7300 use the USB IN & OUT. Not any mixing sounds on this setup to bother other station with blink and blonk at transmitting time.
The JTAlert refuse to play any kind of sound. Also not showing in windows sound devices the JTAlert Plugins Helper like before.
Any advice to bring back the sound will be appreciated.
Thank you
Chris