locked No longer able to see FILES directory

Walt Flesher, W6SA

I'm sure I missed something somewhere along the way but I just see "Using 0 B for files storage" when I click on "FILES"

Still trying to figure out the "# Hashtags" system.

--
73 de Walt W6SA

http://www.qrz.com/db/W6SA

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/05/2022 12:13 pm, Walt Flesher, W6SA wrote:

I'm sure I missed something somewhere along the way but I just see "Using 0 B for files storage" when I click on "FILES"

That's correct. This group has files hosting disabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Walt Flesher, W6SA

I see.  So, all the files are now gone?  I've seen people referring to them recently.  Is there a new location or is there a different group that has files acccess?

73 de Walt  W6SA

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/05/2022 4:27 pm, Walt Flesher, W6SA wrote:
I see.  So, all the files are now gone?

No, they are not gone, there have NEVER been hosted files in this group. This has been the case since the group was first created.
You must be thinking about some other group. What files are you looking for?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Walt Flesher, W6SA

Hi Laurie,

I guess I must be thinking of the FTDX101D group.  That is probably where I put directions for operating 60 meters with that rig.

Mea Culpa

73  Walt W6SA