Topics

locked New version problems with Resend wsjt-x udp packets port 2334

ross.slater@...

I had same problem with beta version and now with release version. Resend wsjt-x udp packets port 2334 no longer works. I went back to version 2.16.10 and very thing works again.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/08/2020 7:13 am, ross.slater@... wrote:
I had same problem with beta version and now with release version. Resend wsjt-x udp packets port 2334 no longer works. I went back to version 2.16.10 and very thing works again.

Pity you didn't report the problem during the Beta test.

What application are you using that requires the use of that resend facility?

de Laurie VK3AMA

ross.slater@...

Sorry about that I just started using Swisslog  today. Before I was using gridtracker on the same port with Log4om. I also just tried the beta version then the release version today.