locked New QTH and Callsign -How to Reset B$

John Kludt

I have move across the country and I want to reset the B4 flag and basically start over - how do I do that?

Michael Black

Check the below circled item to the date you want to start again...i.e. if you started ops from your location 2021-04-01 that's the date you would use.
Mike W9MDB

Inline image

On Thursday, April 8, 2021, 10:58:35 PM CDT, John Kludt <johnnykludt@...> wrote:

I have move across the country and I want to reset the B4 flag and basically start over - how do I do that?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/04/2021 2:03 pm, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Check the below circled item to the date you want to start again...i.e. if you started ops from your location 2021-04-01 that's the date you would use.
Mike W9MDB

That is how I would do it if I was keeping the same log. Otherwise changing to a new empty log will also work.

de Laurie VK3AMA