locked new install

Jim Cooper

for what it's worth, I just
downloaded the 64 bit version of the new general release;
installed the above;
did not even get a 'malware' alert this time :))
started it up;
everything opens and runs just like it should.

Running it with WSJT-X v2.4.0 (did not install for JTDX)
Windows 10 pro

Not a glitch to be seen ...
[I better shut up before the pc gremlins hear me!]

w2jc

Marv Olnes

Jim, I agree, I downloaded version 3.50.3 with no issues whatsoever.

Currently running:

Windows 10 Pro

Norton 360

Acronis

WSJT-X, ver. 2.4.0

JTAlert, ver. 2.50.3

Amateur Contact Log, ver. 7.0.1.6 for my daily logger

Marv

Marvin Olnes Jr

ARS N0MHL