Topics

New Feature Enable Fill In Circle for On Line Text Messages?

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Apologies for sending prior post to wrong place, shoul dhave been more careful.

New feature listed, but I can't find where to turn it on:
2.16.16
A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.
TIA, 73, N0AN

Hasan

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/11/2020 8:46 am, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
New feature listed, but I can't find where to turn it on:
2.16.16
A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.
TIA, 73, N0AN

The full release notes entry reads...
    - Decodes Window Online Indicators: Callsigns that are online for text message
       receipt will be shown with an underline, the same as the main JTAlert
       Callsigns display. A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.

This applies to the Decodes Window only. You need to look in the Decodes Window Settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Thanks, I usually don't have enough monitor real estate to have that window open. Will play with it.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:19 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 20/11/2020 8:46 am, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
New feature listed, but I can't find where to turn it on:
2.16.16
A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.
TIA, 73, N0AN

The full release notes entry reads...
    - Decodes Window Online Indicators: Callsigns that are online for text message
       receipt will be shown with an underline, the same as the main JTAlert
       Callsigns display. A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.

This applies to the Decodes Window only. You need to look in the Decodes Window Settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Barry VA7GEM

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 02:19 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:

The full release notes entry reads...
    - Decodes Window Online Indicators: Callsigns that are online for text message
       receipt will be shown with an underline, the same as the main JTAlert
       Callsigns display. A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.

This applies to the Decodes Window only. You need to look in the Decodes Window Settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Thank you
I have spent days trying to find that.
Barry

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 20/11/2020 9:53 pm, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
I usually don't have enough monitor real estate to have that window open. Will play with it.
73, N0AN
Hasan

FYI, you can restrict which columns are displayed in the Decodes window, right down to a single "Callsigns" column if desired.

de Laurie VK3AMA