.NET 5 Desktop Runtime Download

KI0KK - Greg Wolfe

I ran the FrameworkCheck.exe test for the .NET 5 App and got the message that I needed to install .NET 5. I selected the option to download the APP and got a strange looking web page with no options for downloading anything? I get the same results by going to the .NET 5 link from the Ham Apps web page. I have attached a screen shot of the web page display.

I am running WIN10 Home OS.

Greg
KI0KK

Willi Passmann

Greg,

you probably have Javascript disabled in your browser.

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

Am 15.04.2021 um 18:18 schrieb KI0KK - Greg Wolfe:

I ran the FrameworkCheck.exe test for the .NET 5 App and got the message that I needed to install .NET 5. I selected the option to download the APP and got a strange looking web page with no options for downloading anything? I get the same results by going to the .NET 5 link from the Ham Apps web page. I have attached a screen shot of the web page display.

I am running WIN10 Home OS.

Greg
KI0KK

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/04/2021 2:18 am, KI0KK - Greg Wolfe wrote:
I ran the FrameworkCheck.exe test for the .NET 5 App and got the message that I needed to install .NET 5. I selected the option to download the APP and got a strange looking web page with no options for downloading anything? I get the same results by going to the .NET 5 link from the Ham Apps web page. I have attached a screen shot of the web page display.

I am running WIN10 Home OS.

Greg
KI0KK

The URL works fine for me with 3 different browser. Perhaps it is a transient issue. Try again.

If still no joy try one of these direct download links to the .NET installer.
Be sure to choose the correct architecture type, it needs to be the same as your Windows architecture, X64 or X86.

de Laurie VK3AMA