Topics

locked Need help with RC2 and WSPR-Band-Hopping

KD7YZ Bob

I am unable to get RC2 to Band-Hop
I filled out day and night times
It ran on 30m all night. This AM I put it on 40m and it's been there an hour

de KD7YZ Bob

g4wjs

On 28/11/2020 11:06, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
I am unable to get RC2 to Band-Hop
I filled out day and night times
It ran on 30m all night. This AM I put it on 40m and it's been there an hour

de KD7YZ Bob
Hi Bob,

do you have correctly functioning CAT control?

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill
G4WJS.

KD7YZ Bob

GM Bill

I may have spoken too soon ...
I have one instance (now) running on 630m and no band hopping
I decided to start another, off the Elecraft K32 ... two mins ago I heard it switch bands.

No idea what the difference was .... however, that said, I DID run it with band-hopping all night long and it never did jump.

Upshot is that WSPR on the K3 is band-hopping all of a sudden.
sorry to bother.

KD7YZ Bob

Edited

BTW Bill
The 'second' instance runs off my "Red Pitaya" and through HDSDR, into WSJT-X [WSPR] and is on 630m solely

[edit]
and I just discovered I forgot to change the band of the Red-Pitaya instance (No Radio and Rx on VAC Line#2) so had a few 630m decodes WSPR get posted on 40m