N1MM

Don Melcher

Any chance of getting JTAlert working with N1MM?
--
Don
W6CZ

Jim Brown

Don,
 N1MM is a CONTEST logger, not designed for general operation, so what you are requesting is an "unnatural act." Most contesters use a contest logger only for contests, exporting their logs to a general operation logger after each contest. DXKeeper has been my general operation logger since I got back on the air in 2003. At that time, I used WriteLog for a few years, and switched to N1MM in 2008.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:53 AM Don Melcher <don@...> wrote:
Any chance of getting JTAlert working with N1MM?
--
Don
W6CZ
DM07

Don Melcher

I just switched from WL to N1MM because of its ability to interface to WSJT-X.

I guess I’m not most contesters because I had been using WL for all my log keeping for the past 20(?) years. I just like using the same user interface for all my operating since it’s a rare event when I actually sit in front of a radio. Making a robust remote operation is job 1 so by using the same software, I’m constantly testing that system.
--
Don
W6CZ