Topics

locked Multiple radios and menu bar

Marc VK3OHM

I have 2 radios, but I rarely have them both on. Today I turned the second one on, and noticed that it appeared in JTAlert menu bar as "[5] IC-9100 (2-USB Audio CODEC)". Presumably I could select it. Neat feature.

However, when I turned the second radio off, it persisted in the menu bar. Would be better if it disappeared.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/09/2020 9:13 pm, Marc VK3OHM wrote:
I have 2 radios, but I rarely have them both on. Today I turned the second one on, and noticed that it appeared in JTAlert menu bar as "[5] IC-9100 (2-USB Audio CODEC)". Presumably I could select it. Neat feature.

However, when I turned the second radio off, it persisted in the menu bar. Would be better if it disappeared.

That is not a feature, its a defect. Caused when JTAlert detected that number of Windows audio output devices changed and updated the Sound menu list of devices.

At this time, I don't know when a fix will be available.

de Laurie VK3AMA