locked Move ignored and wanted calllists alerts to a new computer

peder.nyqvist@...

I can not find a way to copy ignored and wanted lists alerts to a new computer. It is a lot and cant be done manually.
Anybody Know how it can be done ?
Tnx peder

Dave Garber

Try rescanning your log file?

sent via LG hand held device

On Wed., Nov. 10, 2021, 11:57 a.m. , <peder.nyqvist@...> wrote:
I can not find a way to copy ignored and wanted lists alerts to a new computer. It is a lot and cant be done manually.
Anybody Know how it can be done ?
Tnx peder

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/11/2021 11:24 pm, peder.nyqvist@... wrote:
I can not find a way to copy ignored and wanted lists alerts to a new computer. It is a lot and cant be done manually.
Anybody Know how it can be done ?
Tnx peder

Peder,

The Wanted Callsigns and Ignored Callsigns lists in JTAlert are stored within the main JTAlert config file so the only way to get them onto a new PC is to copy the entire config.sqlite file. That is undesirable if the JTAlert install on the new PC is setup significantly different from your old PC.

All is not lost however. The next release of JTAlert has the ability to export the Wanted & Ignored lists to a csv file that can than be used by the import functions. Check your email I have sent you a link to the latest non-public JTAlert release that has the ability to export these lists.

de Laurie VK3AMA