locked Missing .dll file #FT8 #JTDX #TIP

Ron Schunk

Been having problems getting JTAlert to work with JTDX....got that message about the missing .dll file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll ....reloaded JTAlert after downloading and installing the C++ MS file and .NET 5.0 Runtime as suggested...still didn't work, so I went out and did a duckduckgo.com search and found a page that directed me to Microsoft for a download of Windows 8.1 KB2999226-x64 (using Windows 8.1 64 bit op sys)...installed that and rebooted and everything is working fine now...
Thanks for all the suggestions..
Ron
WA8KQF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/04/2021 3:00 am, Ron Schunk wrote:
Been having problems getting JTAlert to work with JTDX....got that message about the missing .dll file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll ....reloaded JTAlert after downloading and installing the C++ MS file and .NET 5.0 Runtime as suggested...still didn't work, so I went out and did a duckduckgo.com search and found a page that directed me to Microsoft for a download of Windows 8.1 KB2999226-x64 (using Windows 8.1 64 bit op sys)...installed that and rebooted and everything is working fine now...
Ron
WA8KQF

Thanks for the tip.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ron Schunk

Hi..glad to help with a what I can since I"ve gotten so much help off the forum(s)...
73's
Ron
WA8KQF

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 2:22 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 26/04/2021 3:00 am, Ron Schunk wrote:
Ron
WA8KQF

Thanks for the tip.

de Laurie VK3AMA