Messaging Window, feature request

Willi Passmann

Hello Laurie,

what do you think about some memories for the Messaging Window?
It would be handy for standard phrases like "please wait, I'll call you
next".

Would be a nice feature, especially in combination with the new callsign
window that can display several stations that are replying to a cq call.

Thanks for all your work!

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/04/2021 12:30 am, Willi Passmann wrote:
what do you think about some memories for the Messaging Window?
It would be handy for standard phrases like "please wait, I'll call you
next".

Would be a nice feature, especially in combination with the new callsign
window that can display several stations that are replying to a cq call.

Thanks for all your work!

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

That's already available.
See the Help File, it discusses the reusable messages function.

de Laurie VK3AMA