locked Messaging Version 2.50.3

Paul

HI, I noticed the online message icon was not showing on Version 2.50.3.On checking all my setting all seemed fine.
Rolling back to 2.50.2 all is working fine.Thanks again for all your good hard work.
Sorry to add to your problems.
Paul G4YKQ.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/07/2021 2:59 am, Paul via groups.io wrote:
HI, I noticed the online message icon was not showing on Version 2.50.3.On checking all my setting all seemed fine.
Rolling back to 2.50.2 all is working fine.Thanks again for all your good hard work.
Sorry to add to your problems.
Paul G4YKQ.

2.50.3 introduced a fix for missing QSL & Online symbols that some users were experiencing. Likely you need to re-select the desired symbols.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul

Thanks for the very swift reply.Problem now fixed due to your reply.
Top man and as I have said before "You are a star !!"
Kind Regards Paul G4YKQ.