locked messaging not working


ke1ab
 

Hello to the  Group

Noticed I wasn't getting messages, so tried sending a couple and no response. did an online  self test and no reply was received. checked JTAlert setting and windows messages all checked off, UDP loopback checked  off.  Messaging was working last week as I Rx a couple. Sorry wasn't paying attention to when it stopped working as I was not using it that much.

Everything else has been working great, so I'm wonder what I did to messed that up.  I reviewed  the group messages for ideas, so any further suggestions  would be appreciated   

Sean KE1AB


Here is the info dump
JTAlert Instance       : #1
JTAlert Start Params   : /wsjtx
WSJT-X Window Title    : WSJT-X   v2.5.0-rc5   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and IV3NWV
WSJT-X Command Line    : C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe
WSJT-X   --rig-name    :
WSJT-X Config File     : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini
WSJT-X Version         : 2.5.0-rc5
WSJT-X Revision        : 4030b0
WSJT-X Spec Op Mode    : None
WSJT-X UDP ID          : WSJT-X
WSJT-X UDP Port        : 2237
WSJT-X UDP Server      : 224.0.0.1
WSJT-X UDP MCast on LB : True
WSJT-X UDP Max Schema  : 3

==================================================
UDP Ports used
--------------------------------------------------
JTAlert.exe           : 57931 57378
JTAlertV2.Manager.exe : 56004 56005 56006
JTAlertV2.Decodes.exe :


==================================================
Audio output devices
--------------------------------------------------
[1] Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
[2] Speakers (USB Audio CODEC )


==================================================
JTAlertV2.Manager (2.50.5.0) status
(2021-08-26 12:59:43 utc)
--------------------------------------------------
CLR Version       : 5.0.9
NET Framework     : .NET 5.0.9
Architecture      : x64 64bit
--------------------------------------------------
UDP Router        : Initialized : YES (WSJT-X)
Audio             : Initialized : YES (2 output devices)
Activity Service  : Initialized : YES (started : 58)
Messaging Service : Initialized : YES (started : 17)
HamSpots Service  : Initialized : YES
QRZ Xml           : Initialized : YES
HamQth Xml        : Initialized : YES
QRZ Log           : Initialized : YES
HamQth Log        : Initialized : YES
ClubLog Log       : Initialized : YES
Eqsl Log          : Initialized : YES
HrdLog Log        : Initialized : YES
DXLab DDE         : Initialized : YES
User Alert        : Initialized : YES
Updates Check     : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
Environment Check : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
Maintenance       : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
--------------------------------------------------


Tom Melvin
 

Hi

It’s a known issue - check the posts from last couple of days - ends with:


Tom
GM8MJV



On 26 Aug 2021, at 14:23, ke1ab <ke1ab@...> wrote:

Hello to the  Group

Noticed I wasn't getting messages, so tried sending a couple and no response. did an online  self test and no reply was received. checked JTAlert setting and windows messages all checked off, UDP loopback checked  off.  Messaging was working last week as I Rx a couple. Sorry wasn't paying attention to when it stopped working as I was not using it that much.

Everything else has been working great, so I'm wonder what I did to messed that up.  I reviewed  the group messages for ideas, so any further suggestions  would be appreciated   

Sean KE1AB


Here is the info dump
JTAlert Instance       : #1
JTAlert Start Params   : /wsjtx
WSJT-X Window Title    : WSJT-X   v2.5.0-rc5   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and IV3NWV
WSJT-X Command Line    : C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe
WSJT-X   --rig-name    :
WSJT-X Config File     : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini
WSJT-X Version         : 2.5.0-rc5
WSJT-X Revision        : 4030b0
WSJT-X Spec Op Mode    : None
WSJT-X UDP ID          : WSJT-X
WSJT-X UDP Port        : 2237
WSJT-X UDP Server      : 224.0.0.1
WSJT-X UDP MCast on LB : True
WSJT-X UDP Max Schema  : 3

==================================================
UDP Ports used
--------------------------------------------------
JTAlert.exe           : 57931 57378
JTAlertV2.Manager.exe : 56004 56005 56006
JTAlertV2.Decodes.exe :


==================================================
Audio output devices
--------------------------------------------------
[1] Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
[2] Speakers (USB Audio CODEC )


==================================================
JTAlertV2.Manager (2.50.5.0) status
(2021-08-26 12:59:43 utc)
--------------------------------------------------
CLR Version       : 5.0.9
NET Framework     : .NET 5.0.9
Architecture      : x64 64bit
--------------------------------------------------
UDP Router        : Initialized : YES (WSJT-X)
Audio             : Initialized : YES (2 output devices)
Activity Service  : Initialized : YES (started : 58)
Messaging Service : Initialized : YES (started : 17)
HamSpots Service  : Initialized : YES
QRZ Xml           : Initialized : YES
HamQth Xml        : Initialized : YES
QRZ Log           : Initialized : YES
HamQth Log        : Initialized : YES
ClubLog Log       : Initialized : YES
Eqsl Log          : Initialized : YES
HrdLog Log        : Initialized : YES
DXLab DDE         : Initialized : YES
User Alert        : Initialized : YES
Updates Check     : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
Environment Check : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
Maintenance       : Initialized : YES (started : 3600)
--------------------------------------------------


ke1ab
 

Tom

Thank you for your message. This was a "techno speak" issue on my part and I apologize to the group for that. I searched  the posts under Messaging and not on-line chat,  so I was not speaking the same language.  Glad to see there will be a fix next upgrade. 

Thanks to all and I am having a lot of fun with this program. Keep up the great work.
73
Sean, KE1AB