locked message window disappeared

daniel lavocat

Hello,

 I have a problem with the "message" window in JTAlert (V 2.50.2).

I use 1 laptop PC with 2 external screens say screen 1 and screen 2.

The "message" window is normally on screen 2 and the main program on the laptop screen (my Log : Log4OM is on screen 1).

My screen 2 has crashed and I can't get the "message" window to appear on the laptop screen or on screen 1, but I can see this window by pressing "ALT" + Tab.

If you had some tips / ideas?

Thanks in advance and 73

Gordon Brown

If there is a taskbar entry for the Message window you can bring the window into view.
I use this link https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/

JT-Alert also has the menu "Bring all windows back to primary screen". Its under the View menu.

Cheers

daniel lavocat

Hi
Many Thanks that works fine...