Topics

menu has disappeared

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi to all

First thank the hard work after JTALERT, install version 2.16.6 and a menu has disappeared at the bottom, how do I activate it again?

2.15
image.png

2.16.6

image.png

73 Edmundo CE2EC

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

Jim N6VH

Edmundo,

Go to: Settings/Window. Check "Show Log Fields" and check "Show Bands Comfirmed/Worked".

73,

Jim N6VH

On 5/22/2020 6:15 PM, EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO wrote:
Hi to all

First thank the hard work after JTALERT, install version 2.16.6 and a menu has disappeared at the bottom, how do I activate it again?

2.15
image.png

2.16.6

image.png

73 Edmundo CE2EC

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi Jim

Thx for youe time and also for this info, now work fine, agn 73

Edmundo CE2EC