locked Marathon Alerts

David Burden

Hi All,

I am not getting alerted to possible 2021 Marathon stations if the station has been worked in a previous year.

The example in the picture shows two Vitenamese stations, one gives an alert. The one that was worked last year does not give an alert in the callsigns window, but a blue C in the decodes window.

This may be the known error, but I thought it was resolved in 2.50.2. Is there a possible setting I may have missed?

73 David VK3BDX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/07/2021 12:58 pm, David Burden wrote:
I am not getting alerted to possible 2021 Marathon stations if the station has been worked in a previous year.

The example in the picture shows two Vitenamese stations, one gives an alert. The one that was worked last year does not give an alert in the callsigns window, but a blue C in the decodes window.

This may be the known error, but I thought it was resolved in 2.50.2. Is there a possible setting I may have missed?

The only Marathon fix in 2.50.2 was to the Callsigns tooltip, no fixes to Marathon ALert behviour as it was not broken.

If you want previously worked B4 stations to trigger the Alert, you have two options.
  1. Enable the "Ignore B4" option for the Alert.
  2. Set a threshold Date for the "Worked B4" Alert, set it to 01-01-2021

Option 2. is preferred as it avoids repeatedly getting Alerted for the same station once they have been worked in 2021.

de Laurie VK3AMA

David Burden

OK thanks Laurie,

I am usure how these stiings got changed.

Cheers David VK3BDX