locked main window immediately closes (v 2.50.2)

Ken

I upgraded to 2.50.2 with the latest Dotnet version. The install tells me that the latest version is installed successfully. When i open it everything comes up but then the main window immediatly closes and only the call sign window stays open. What did i miss or mess up? attached error pops too. Problem is the window does stay open for me to try to fix it..
Thanks

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/07/2021 12:26 am, Ken wrote:
I upgraded to 2.50.2 with the latest Dotnet version. The install tells me that the latest version is installed successfully. When i open it everything comes up but then the main window immediatly closes and only the call sign window stays open. What did i miss or mess up? attached error pops too. Problem is the window does stay open for me to try to fix it..
Thanks
_

Your image shows you have WSJT-X set to use port 7831 for the UDP server. This is a very usual number compared to the default port setting of 2237.

7831 looks like it may be the port used by another application. Why did you change to port 7831?

I suggest changing back to 2237 then restart both WSJT-X and JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA