From: Dwight Bosselman
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021 6:09 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Main Panel

In my JTA setup I have 4 panel across the top and the main panel all the

way across the bottom.

Is it possible to divide the main panel, such as placing panel 5 down there?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

Dwight Bosselman

Sorry Harry, tnx for the attempt to help, but you don't understand my issue at all. 73 Dwight NS9I

On 8/16/2021 12:43 PM, Harry Hall via groups.io wrote:

I know you can add or delete the number of RX panels on JT Alert, and you can dock it in different spots on your screen.  I sue two screens and have plenty of room with two panels open with the waterfall on top and the main screen on the bottom.  I dock the JT Alert panel in between the two with no problem. My second screen has HRD log Book open good luck 73s K5HLH

Sent from Mail for Windows

In my JTA setup I have 4 panel across the top and the main panel all the

way across the bottom.

Is it possible to divide the main panel, such as placing panel 5 down there?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/08/2021 10:08 pm, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
In my JTA setup I have 4 panel across the top and the main panel all the way across the bottom.

Is it possible to divide the main panel, such as placing panel 5 down there?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

No it is not possible.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Dwight Bosselman