Topics

locked LoTW upload dates

John

Hi,

using FT8 and JTAlert on win10
In JTAlert, when I click on a station calling CQ I often see that they are using LoTW with a date that follows (like 2020-08-08)
I assume that is the last time that station upload their log to LoTW
How is the date that I last uploaded to LoTW derived and where can I see it in JTAlert?
Thanks
73,
John

Bill Barrett

Just went to LOTW and opened up my last post:

StationCall Sign W2PKYDXCC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (291)CQ Zone 05ITU Zone 08Grid EL88VIState Florida (FL)County PascoWorked StationWorked K1DQZDate/Time 2020-10-01 22:27:00Mode FT8 (DATA)Band 20MFrequency 14.07440
________________________________
Record ID 1236288971 Received: 2020-10-01 22:44:02

Down at the bottom is the date received. Guess that's it?

Bill

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 1:45 PM John <k4ag@...> wrote:
Hi,

using FT8 and JTAlert on win10
In JTAlert, when I click on a station calling CQ I often see that they are using LoTW with a date that follows (like 2020-08-08)
I assume that is the last time that station upload their log to LoTW
How is the date that I last uploaded to LoTW derived and where can I see it in JTAlert?
Thanks
73,
John

Bill Barrett