From: Paul F6EXV
Sent: Tuesday, 6 July 2021 4:20 pm
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] LoTW flag

Hi all

Using JTAlert v 2.50.2

I have searched the settings for the LoTW flag (previous version had a

small triangle at the bottom left corner of each callsign "box"), but

could not find it.

Where can I set this up on this latest version ?

Thanks + 73

 Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Where do I access this menu please ?

Le 06/07/2021 à 12:52, OM Marlon, DW3CWM via groups.io a écrit :

Can be seen as a diamond in upper left hand side of callsign, see attached callsigns option

73 de Marlon, DW3CWM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have searched the settings for the LoTW flag (previous version had a

small triangle at the bottom left corner of each callsign "box"), but

could not find it.

Where can I set this up on this latest version ?

Thanks + 73

 Paul F6EXV

Greg Yates <gyates@...>

Right bottom corner of call signs window left click on gear. Should open up to what you want.

Greg

WB2BIN

I have searched the settings for the LoTW flag (previous version had a

small triangle at the bottom left corner of each callsign "box"), but

could not find it.

Where can I set this up on this latest version ?

Thanks + 73

 Paul F6EXV

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

Gear like icon on lower left hand corner of callsign window

An Ink Drawing

F3 de Marlon DW3CWM