locked Lost the main JTAlert Settings window

David WA9AVZ

I just updated to JTAlert v2.50.9 from v2.16.17.  Initially everything loaded "normally"  As I was trying to familiarize myself with the new interface and menus, somehow I lost the main JTAlert window.  The JTAlert Icon on the desktop now brings up the WSJT-X windows! And although JTAlert starts too, it's main window is hidden. I cannot bring it up on the screen.

I do have the Callsigns window, but I cannot figure out how to get to the mail settings window anymore.  F2 only brings up the smaller Options Window.

Sorry to bother this group with such a basic question, but I am new to this and I am stuck.

Thank you.
WA9AVZ
Davide

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23/01/2022 6:46 am, David wrote:
although JTAlert starts too, it's main window is hidden. I cannot bring it up on the screen.
Google "How to recover off screen window".

de Laurie VK3AMA

David WA9AVZ

Laurie,
Thank you so much!
Atl + Tab clearly showed the main menu was there, but it was off my screen.  Reverse engineering this, I found where I had selected "Dock JTAlert to WSJT-X window/Bottom of Window.
Unfortunately the WSJT-X window was already at the lowest possible location on my screen display.  So I simply couldn't see the attached window. If I had just moved the window up.
You have made my day.
73 de WA9AVZ
David