locked Loss of text whilst using JTAlert

Trev

Hi Guys, sorry for the vague title, my problem is this.  For several days I have had a problem with any text I type in any program stopping part way through a sentence at seemingly random points.  I spent quite some time changing keyboards, wired and wireless but the problem always remained.  I then noticed by chance that the problem occurred each time the JTAlert window 'refreshed' which seems to be once a minute.  It is at that time the typing cursor disappears apparently 'highjacked by the JTAlert program.  I can get it back by a mouse click but, as I am not a touch typist, I generally don't notice the problem until I glance at the screen to find my cursor missing and the text having stopped at that point.
I looked through the files here but coulddn't see any mention of this which surprised me.
Has anyone had similar and short of switching off JTAlert how did you cure the problem?
Many thanks,
Trev

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/07/2021 2:26 am, Trev wrote:
[...]

If JTAlert is stealing keyboard focus it will likely be due to having the "To Top" setting enabled.
Bring up the Settings window, "Settings -> Manage Settings" menu of the main JTAlert window. Look under the "Applications -> WSJT-X / JTDX" section..

de Laurie VK3AMA

Trev

That was exactly it Laurie.  Many thanks,

Trev EA5ISZ