From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 11:37
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] "Keyword" Alerts

Is there a way to set an alert on a particular "CQ"?  Example:

CQ POTA KA2IRQ FN20

I would like to alert on the "POTA" keyword.

I see where we can do alerts on keywords but I believe that is only in the free text transmission (Tx 5), correct?

Thanks!
Marlo - KA2IRQ

Avast logo

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ