locked Just a thought (request) for consideration

WB5JJJ - George

Laurie:

Would it be possible to include POTA and SOTA announcements like the states and such for a Directed CQ?

I created one, but it doesn't sound near a good as yours do, wherever you generate them.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Jim Cooper

On 22 Sep 2022 at 14:01, WB5JJJ - George wrote:

Would it be possible to include POTA
and SOTA announcements like the
states and such for a Directed CQ?
Since there is only ONE alert for all of the
selected Directed CQs, I have set the
"trumpet" .wav file ... it calls me to quarters !!

Then it is easy enough to SEE what the special
CQ topic was.

w2jc

Ron W3RJW

Edited

Try this George: https://wideo.co/text-to-speech/

Note: This site creates MP3 files. You will need to convert to WAV file using "Audacity" or similar.
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-X Improved 2.6,0, JTAlert 2.60.2, HRD Deluxe v6.8.0.340

FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB