locked JTDX/Ham Apps Setup

kk5aa_fred

I had everything set up and working last Jan before I came down with Clovid.
My daughter refused to let me live alone after I was discharged from the hospital.
I brought my station and computers with me when I moved but the computer I used for Ham Apps isn't near the radio station anymore.
I've installed everything and got most of it working but none of my previous settings are in the different computer.
Is there a fast and relatively easy way to export and reinstall all my old settings into the new computer?
If I could do it, I'd like to copy the folder they are in and just move the entire thing (if possible)
I would appreciate any help I could get here.

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/09/2022 10:07 am, kk5aa_fred via groups.io wrote:
I've installed everything and got most of it working but none of my previous settings are in the different computer.
Is there a fast and relatively easy way to export and reinstall all my old settings into the new computer?
If I could do it, I'd like to copy the folder they are in and just move the entire thing (if possible)
I would appreciate any help I could get here.

There is a single folder (and its subfolders) that you can copy over to the new PC.
Use the JTAlert main window "Help -> Frequently Asked Questions" menu to open the help file. See the top-most bullet item "
Move JTAlert to a New PC".

de Laurie VK3AMA

kk5aa_fred

Awesome!