locked JTDX Filter question

Bob Frostholm

I've started using JTDX and so far I'm very impressed with its performance.

I am having one issue and its probably a set up problem on my end that has me stumped... it's regarding the Filter.

I would like to be able to turn it on/off. Using it with Fox Hound is great and sometimes with very weak signals... but here's my problem. Occasionally (actually more often than occasionally) when I'm in the middle of a contact and I have to repeat a signal report several times, the Ham on the other end senses he's being QRMed and moves his frequency outside the filter bandwidth and then I can't copy him even though it's a clear channel.

Yes, I can turn (click) it off, but it seems to have a mind of its own and returns almost immediately. Is there a way to disable it?

Bob

Ko6Lu

--
Bob
KO6LU

Ron W3RJW

You do know this is the JTAlert forum ?
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-X Improved 2.5.3, JTAlert 2.50.9, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.391
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Bob Frostholm

sorry

73