locked jtdx

nz5oradio@...

Why are some of the call signs lines grayed out compared to other call signs. Why when I click to enable TX it disables when trying to contact someone. Also what is <***> mean in the call signs palce

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/03/2021 8:57 am:
Why are some of the call signs lines grayed out compared to other call signs. Why when I click to enable TX it disables when trying to contact someone. Also what is <***> mean in the call signs palce
OM (name?, Callsign?)

That doesn't sound like a JTAlert problem. Are you perhaps referring to JTDX behavior? If so, try posting the question to the JTDX support group.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bernard Courty

In my best opinion, call signs are grayed out when worked before (b4)
Contact cannot be made while the station is in active QSO
When a call sign is too long to be shown, it will be replaced with the ******

Le dim. 21 mars 2021 à 17:57, <nz5oradio@...> a écrit :
Why are some of the call signs lines grayed out compared to other call signs. Why when I click to enable TX it disables when trying to contact someone. Also what is <***> mean in the call signs palce

nz5oradio@...

Laurie, it is in JTDX where is the JTDX group support.

Carl - WC4H

neil_zampella

I'd do a search on JTDX on Groups.io, if that doesn't work,head to the JTDX webpage.

Neil, KN3ILZ

JoAnn Donaldson