Topics

locked JTAlertX and WSJT-X

Don

WSJT-X V2.2.2
JTAlertX V2.13.2

I don't know how to resolve these two items

[ No Log File Selected – Logging Disabled ]

Tnx 73, Don W6OA
--
W6OA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/01/2020 10:26 am, Don wrote:

WSJT-X V2.2.2
JTAlertX V2.13.2

I don't know how to resolve these two items

[ No Log File Selected – Logging Disabled ]

Tnx 73, Don W6OA

Don,

What log type do you have enabled within JTAlert?

Please provide a screen-capture of the error window (not you entire desktop!). I could not find anywhere in the code where that particular error message is shown.

I strongly advise you upgrade your JTAlert version. I no longer support such old versions and if a defect is discovered it will only get corrected in the new releases.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Don

Trying to download V2.15.6 but McAfee keeps telling me it’s unsafe and erases it’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I don't know how to resolve these two items

[ No Log File Selected – Logging Disabled ]

Tnx 73, Don W6OA

Don,

What log type do you have enabled within JTAlert?

Please provide a screen-capture of the error window (not you entire desktop!). I could not find anywhere in the code where that particular error message is shown.

I strongly advise you upgrade your JTAlert version. I no longer support such old versions and if a defect is discovered it will only get corrected in the new releases.

W6OA

neil_zampella

TURN OFF McAfee, then download.

AS IS LISTED on the Hamapps site, there are no viruses in the installation program.    After you installed, setup McAfee to EXCLUDE the HAMAPPS directory from scans, or it will probably delete needed files.

That said, get rid of McAfee, the company is living on past laurels and get something else.   It causes more problems with ham applications since they aren't widely used.

Neil, KN3ILZ