Topics

locked JTAlert 'worked before' flag missing

kl7x@...

Trying to 'get worked' alert working.  I see that the wsjt_log.adi file was last modified 12/26/2019.  contacts since that time are not showing
up as 'worked before',  Logged qsos are seen in the wsjt_log ADI fuke and the wsjt Text document.

Is there a way to move my  latest qsos into the wsjt_log.adi file

Dave Garber

confirm you do not have more than one wsjt folder in the appdata folder.   maybe you are looking at an old one.
.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:11 PM Mike Turner <kl7x@...> wrote:
Trying to 'get worked' alert working.  I see that the wsjt_log.adi file was last modified 12/26/2019.  contacts since that time are not showing
up as 'worked before',  Logged qsos are seen in the wsjt_log ADI fuke and the wsjt Text document.

Is there a way to move my  latest qsos into the wsjt_log.adi file

Mike Turner <kl7x@...>

Dave, thanks or the suggestion.  I checked my alldata file did not see anotther wsjt file.

confirm you do not have more than one wsjt folder in the appdata folder.   maybe you are looking at an old one.
.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:11 PM Mike Turner <kl7x@...> wrote:
Trying to 'get worked' alert working.  I see that the wsjt_log.adi file was last modified 12/26/2019.  contacts since that time are not showing
up as 'worked before',  Logged qsos are seen in the wsjt_log ADI fuke and the wsjt Text document.

Is there a way to move my  latest qsos into the wsjt_log.adi file

Mike Turner <kl7x@...>

My 'Worked B4' issue is resolved.

best 73.

Mike   KL7X