Topics

locked JTAlert 'worked before' flag missing

kl7x@...

Trying to 'get worked' alert working.  I see that the wsjt_log.adi file was last modified 12/26/2019.  contacts since that time are not showing
up as 'worked before',  Logged qsos are seen in the wsjt_log ADI fuke and the wsjt Text document.

Is there a way to move my  latest qsos into the wsjt_log.adi file

Dave Garber

confirm you do not have more than one wsjt folder in the appdata folder.   maybe you are looking at an old one.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:11 PM Mike Turner <kl7x@...> wrote:
Trying to 'get worked' alert working.  I see that the wsjt_log.adi file was last modified 12/26/2019.  contacts since that time are not showing
up as 'worked before',  Logged qsos are seen in the wsjt_log ADI fuke and the wsjt Text document.

Mike Turner <kl7x@...>

Dave, thanks or the suggestion.  I checked my alldata file did not see anotther wsjt file.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 11:34 AM
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io <Support@hamapps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert 'worked before' flag missing

confirm you do not have more than one wsjt folder in the appdata folder.   maybe you are looking at an old one.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:11 PM Mike Turner <kl7x@...> wrote:

Mike Turner <kl7x@...>

My 'Worked B4' issue is resolved.

best 73.

Mike   KL7X

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Turner <kl7x@...>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 7:43 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: [HamApps] JTAlert 'worked before' flag missing