locked JTALERT widow display issue

W2VQY <w2vqyg@...>

I recently (2022) installed both JTDX and JTALERT.
The problem:
JTALERT does not display the full menu on top as older versions did.
When installing I was alerted that Windows 10 Pro has encountered a issue in displaying all JTALERT'S features and would I like to give permission to to do so. Which I certainly did. However, I just get one window which displays the decoded callsigns. the window will not maximize or let you make it large by dragging from the top or sides.Going to the gear icon opens options but does not give anything to expand the window that includes any of the other features of the app. I know its there somewhere, because when I start the app it shows up very briefly and then disappears.
Help?

Jim N6VH

On 1/20/2022 1:14 PM, W2VQY wrote:
I recently (2022) installed both JTDX and JTALERT.
The problem:
JTALERT does not display the full menu on top as older versions did.
When installing I was alerted that Windows 10 Pro has encountered a issue in displaying all JTALERT'S features and would I like to give permission to to do so. Which I certainly did. However, I just get one window which displays the decoded callsigns. the window will not maximize or let you make it large by dragging from the top or sides.Going to the gear icon opens options but does not give anything to expand the window that includes any of the other features of the app. I know its there somewhere, because when I start the app it shows up very briefly and then disappears.
Help?
When you click the gear icon in the Callsigns window, and then click on the Window tab, you should see this (see attached):

Make certain that the two boxes circled in red are unchecked. See if that helps.

Jim N6VH

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/01/2022 9:01 am, Jim N6VH wrote:
When you click the gear icon in the Callsigns window, and then click on the Window tab, you should see this (see attached):

Make certain that the two boxes circled in red are unchecked. See if that helps.

Jim N6VH

An alternative for quick changes is to right-click the gear icon.

This is also available for the other 2.50.x series windows that have the gear icon in the lower-right of the window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim N6VH

On 1/20/2022 2:08 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 21/01/2022 9:01 am, Jim N6VH wrote:

Jim N6VH

An alternative for quick changes is to right-click the gear icon.

This is also available for the other 2.50.x series windows that have the gear icon in the lower-right of the window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

_

Laurie,

Yes, I had forgotten that. That is definitely the easier way.

Jim N6VH

._,_._,