Topics

JTAlert Wav File Location

Dave Malley, W1VEM

I downloaded the file that installs the wav files after seeing that the current ver 12.12.7 was unresponsive when asking it to Test Sound Card.  However, it still is unresponsive.  What file folder should I expect the sound files to be in?  Can someone give me any JTAlert wav filename so I can search for it?  Thx very much and 73.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/12/2018 9:24 am, Dave Malley, W1VEM wrote:
I downloaded the file that installs the wav files after seeing that the current ver 12.12.7 was unresponsive when asking it to Test Sound Card.  However, it still is unresponsive.  What file folder should I expect the sound files to be in?  Can someone give me any JTAlert wav filename so I can search for it?  Thx very much and 73.

%ProgramData%\HamApps\Sounds

de Laurie VK3AMA