locked JTAlert version 2.50.4

Jamie GOLLY

Just downloaded and installed. Works Fantastic!!!

Thank you Laurie and team, this should make people happy.

Jamie
K6NGN

Robert Lorenzini

Well I hope so, Laurie needs a vacation after the last week.

Bob - wd6dod

On 7/14/2021 5:26 PM, Jamie GOLLY wrote:
Just downloaded and installed. Works Fantastic!!!

Thank you Laurie and team, this should make people happy.

Jamie
K6NGN

Ed Wilson

2.50.4 seems to be working fine here!

Ed, K0KC

2.50.4 Works like a charm!  Thanks Laurie!

73, Greg, KM5GT

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Ditto - Thanks

73 Alan WL7CG

Michael - VA3LKI

Laurie
A HUGE Thanks for all the effort you have put into this latest version.
Took a bit of time to get the prioritizing sorted out and populating the Callsigns window.
Does what I had wanted and a bit more.

I do find differences between what WSJT indicates as worked before and what shows B4 in JTAlert.  Possibly a setting I need to discover.  There are stations showing in WSJT that are not displaying the worked before highlighting, and yet they are clearly worked B4 in Alert.

Again, THANKS.
73

Joe Subich, W4TV

WSJTX flags B4 based on the WSJTX (ADIF) log. JTAlert flags B4 based
on the logger JTAlert is configured to use (e.g. DXKeeper, in my case).

In addition, WSJTX will only flag B4 on stations calling CQ.

73,

... Joe, W4TV