locked JTAlert v2.50.1 - Readability of Callsign Boxes

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/06/2021 3:39 am, Ken K0KV wrote:
The new 2.50.1 release of JTAlert has a lot of interesting new features, but the readability of the individual callsign boxes simply isn't adequate for my eyeballs.  In particular, for callsigns that aren't alerted in some way, the boxes now use a smallish gray font on a gray background.  This isn't very readable, and it makes a quick visual scan of band activity much more difficult.   Changing the fonts to bold has helped a little, and I've widened the boxes as much as I have room for.  Is there a font setting that I've missed in the menus?   Without this, I'll have to revert back to the previous release.

All Alert colors, including non-alerting, are adjustable. That hasn't changed and neither has the location of the settings. See the Settings windows of the main JTAlert window. Specifically, the non-alert colors are defined under the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> No Alert" section.

If the text of the new callsigns is too small, simply increase their size by zooming the window. Text can been adjusted up to 300%. All the new 2.50.x series windows support zooming of the text. See the "JTAlert 2.50 features" help file, "Standard Window Functionality" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA