locked Jtalert settings

heath calhoun - kb5vai <hcalhoun@...>

Can I modify the settings without opening the jtalert program?  Scree Magnify windows 10 default app works as long as jtalert is not open.  Open it sends cursor to upper left and won't move. Have to restart to reset.  Need to get to active window front back and docking to see if is issue.  Doing this on both computers. Rebuilt using pervious version jtalert.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/07/2021 1:28 pm, heath calhoun - kb5vai wrote:
Can I modify the settings without opening the jtalert program?

NO. The Settings widow can only be started properly from within JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA