Topics

locked JTalert not updating ACLog correctly

John Brock

ACLog not recording correct band and frequency.
New this set up so have n0t 100% characterized all the details. Seems that freq and band are not coming across. Everything else look ok.
Working 40M at 7.074 yet AC log shows 7.075
Working 20M at 14.074 but ACLog recorded 40M and 7.078
Working 20M 14.074 ACLog recorded 14.075778

Just wondering how most of the info is correct...like Call sign , sig report, mode, but band and freq not coming over

Any help appreciated..
John
WA8US

Dave Garber

past experience tells me you logging the actual frequency you were on, 14.074 + offset of 1778

the first 2 entries make me wonder if you changed frequencies, before the logging was done

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE